URIT-3000 Hematology Analyzer
Supplied by URIT Medical Electronic Group Co., Ltd
This instrument is a multi parameter hematology analyzer for in vitro clinical use and particulate analysis. It uses the principle of electrical impedance in determining the quantity and volume of blood cells and floating colorimetry for determining the content of hemoglobin. It gives a quantitative result for 19 parameters including three histograms.
- Can test 19 parameters which includes RBC, WBC, HGB, HCT and PLT
- Two test modes: Whole blood and Pre-dilute mode
- Can store up to 2000 sample results with histograms
- Sample volume: 18 uL and 20 uL for two test modes
- Internal thermal printer and optional external printer can be connected
- System on chip makes the instrument much stable and fault rate is lower.
- Low clog rate
- LIS ready
Accelerate patient care with accurate, dependable results in 60 seconds
Compliance: CE Marked, ISO Certified, & Quality Assured by MEDTEK