Uritest-50 Urine Analyzer
Supplied by URIT Medical Electronic Group Co., Ltd
This analyzer is a semi automated instrument for testing pH Nitrite, Glucose, Protein, Blood, Specific Gravity, Bilirubin, Urobilinogen, Ketone and Leukocytes, Urine Creatinine, Urine Calcium, and Microalbumin in urine. This instrument is designed to read URITEST series Reagent Strips so as to ensure the testing accuracy. This instrument uses the principle of dual wavelength reflectance photometry.
- Parameters: pH, Nitrite, Specific Gravity, Ascorbic Acid, Blood, Glucose, Bilirubin, Urobilinogen, Ketone, Leucocytes, Protein,Calcium, Creatinine, Microalbumin
- Dual Wavelength Reflectance Photometry Principle
- Memory capacity: 1000 results
- Two test modes for test speed selection
- Strip: 10, 11 and 13 parameter reagent strips
- Built-in thermal printer and optional external printer capable
- Data transfer capable thru the RS232 port
- Accurate semi-quantitative result for urine test analysis
- Fast and easy to use.
- Compact and integrated
- Easy to maintain
Compliance: ISO Certified, BFAD Ref No. 08-10530-A, & Quality Assured by MEDTEK